20% off when having 2 treatments on the same day
T & Cs applied
EYELASHES AND BROW
- Eyebrow sharping: £10
- Eyebrow tinting: £10
- Eyebrow Sharping and Tinting: £15
- Eyebrow sharping, tinting and eyelash tinting: £25
Eyelash extension full set
- Individual eyelash extension: £49
- Russian eyelash extension: £60
- Infill: £25
- Flare lashes: £35
- Upper lip: £6
- Chin: £8
- Leg: £25
- Half leg: £18
- Thighs: £21
- Underarms: £14
- Brazilian/Hollywood: £28
- Back: £25
- Arms: £25
- Forearms: £18
- Mini Rejuvenating: £29
- Acne Facial: £49
- Caviar anti-aging facial: £69
- Mini Skin peel: £39
- Luxury skin peel: £69
SkinPen (Medical grade microneedling): Collagen induction treatment
- Standard Skin Pen: £149
- Advance Skin Pen: £199
- Mini maicure/Pedicure: £15
- Manicure/Pedicure: £20
- Gel manicure: £20
- Gel manicure with take off: £25
- Nails extension full set: £25
- Infill: £20
- Back and shoulder/ indian head massage
30 minutes £28; 45 minutes £39; 60 minutes
- Aroma massage
30 minutes £35; 60 minutes £50
- Deep tissue massage
30 minutes £28; 45 minutes £39; 60 minutes £45
Eyebrows, Eyeliners or Lip-liners with review: £299
Eyebrows, Eyeliners or Lip-liners without review: £249
Lip-full colour with review: £350
Lip-full colour without review: £249
Colour boost within 2 years: £169
Colour boost within 3 months of first treatment: £149
- Do you wish about wearing make-up that will not come off in whatever the weather and activities?
- Do you find make-up fiddly and wish you could save time in the morning and in the evening?
- Do you long for perfect features, fuller and more define lips, beautiful eyes and perfectly shape eyebrow?
If you want any or all of above the n come to see Van Anh at VB Beautty who will help you to tailor-made the ideal solution for your Semi-permanent make-up!!
- Treatment time: 90-150 minutes approx. depending on your specific requirements.
- Results: The effects will gradually fade depend on age, skin type, expose to the sun and general skin care
- Risks and Complications: Clients are likely to experience minor redness of the treated area, which should fade over the following 72 hours.
A patch test is recommended 24 to 72 hours prior to your first treatment.
On average 2 procedures is usually sufficient. Semi-permanent make-up is an art form and not an exact science, therefore additional enhancements may be applicable before the elected area is deemed complete.
For the price list, please click here
Some points to be aware of
- You must be over 18
- You can not be pregnant and breastfeeding
- You must be well on the day of procedure
- You will not able to go to the gym or swim immediately after the treatment
- You should always wear sun block on treated areas
- The best result and to avoid complication, always follow the aftercare, advices given by your technicians.
What is Semi-Permanent Make-Up?
Semi-Permanent Make-up, also known as Micro-pigmentation or permanent make-up is a form of cosmetic tattooing, using pigments and not inks for a realistic and yet natural tones. The pigments are made of inorganic minerals, hypo-allergenic and there are no fragrances.
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
How long will the semi permanent make up last?
Although pigment molecules stay in the skin indefinitely, the colour remains visible for one to two years. This varies depending on your age, skin type, colour choice and lifestyle. As with traditional tattooing, you are choosing to make a commitment to a semi permanent make up procedure. For optimum results you should expect to attend a colour boost session every 18 months.
Is the semi permanent make up procedure painful?
Everyone is different but with advanced new equipment and techniques, discomfort is minimal.
Do I have a choice on placement and colour of my semi permanent make up?
Definitely! You are consulted every step of the way from desired shape to colour selection.
How long will the semi permanent make up procedure take?
You should allow a minimum of 1 ½ hours for a new semi permanent make up procedure.
What happens after the semi permanent make up procedure?
Immediately post procedure the area treated may appear swollen and the colour will appear darker and more intense. This will last for several days. Complete healing can take up to six weeks for the pigment to mature in the skin and the true colour to emerge.
What other procedures are available?
Micro-pigmentation is used extensively in the medical industry for areola pigmentation, scar camouflage, scar and burns relaxation, skin graft re- colouration, scalp camouflage and hair simulation tattooing, surgical scars such as face lift or arm/ thigh lift scars, breast uplift/ reconstruction scars or cleft lip.
Scalp Micro-pigmentation has quickly become one of the most effective solutions to pattern hair loss and thinning hair.
It is is a cosmetic non-surgical procedure that results in the simulation of the appearance of hair follicles to create the illusion of a closely shaven head or the appearance of additional density within thinning hair, taking the focus away from the scalp or bare patches.